Browary Warszawskie – the first residential stage carried out by Eiffage has been completed
A consortium of Eiffage is implementing over 700 apartments in Browary Warszawskie – a prestigious project in the center of Warsaw. The owners are moving into the premises from the first stage of the investment. This is another project delivered by Eiffage for Echo Investment. It’s a unique place in the heart of Warsaw designed by the JEMS Architekci. Harmonious coexistence of historical and modern architecture with lots of green spots make an advantage of this space.
Browary Warszawskie with excellent links to the rest of the city is a unique investment that reflects the history of the place in which it is built. Beer has been brewed here for more than 170 years, since 1846 with a short break several years after the second World War. The project was prepared by the JEMS Architekci studio, whose aim was to create a new, life-rich part of the city, which was adapted to the diverse needs of its users. Building and office, residential and entertainment functions are seamlessly interflowing. Green areas located on the ground floor and integrated into the terraces at different levels of buildings, plays an important role in the project. Trees and bushes fill common spaces: place, squares and courtyards.
– Our long-standing, international experience helps us to carry out this unquestionably demanding project efficiently. The location, architectural assumptions and original architectural facades designed by architects required specialist knowledge and precision. We are pleased with the impressive effect that will certainly be appreciated by the users of this unique space – said Piotr Saulewicz, Director of the North-East Region at Eiffage Polska Budownictwo.
Browary Warszawskie project is built with respect for the place and its history. Among the modern buildings there will be carefully restored buildings of the former brewery. There are 16 000 m2 of common space between them – squares, urban gardens and courtyards, available to everyone 24 hours a day. New streets will also appear, including a completely revitalized part of Krochmalna St.
The flagship investment of Echo Investment has been divided into several stages. The construction of the second and third stages of The Apartments at Krochmana (304 flats) delivered by Eiffage ended as planned in November last year. Currently Eiffage is developing a stage of 450 flats with the highest 18-storey building in this investment. This part, in the formula Resi4Rent, the long-term rental apartments, will be given in the autumn.
Browary Warszawskie is another execution of Eiffage commissioned by Echo Investment. The choice of Eiffage as a general contractor has been determined by high safety standards, qualified and experienced staff, financial resources and good experience of cooperation with earlier investment by Echo Investment.
Browary Warszawskie – the second and third stage of Apartments at Krochmalna St. in numbers:
- Address: ul. Krochmalna, Warszawa
- Total numer of apartments: 304
- Net area: 29 520 m2
- Architects: JEMS Architekci
- General Contractor: consortium of Eiffage Polska Serwis and Eiffage Polska Budownictwo
- Investor: „Echo – Browary Warszawskie LTD (Echo Investment S.A.)