A consortium of Eiffage will build a high-class office building in Katowice
A 12-floor, modern building will be placed in the center of Katowice at Korfantego Avenue. This is next project constructed by Eiffage for DL Invest Group. The building which encompass offices, retail and service space, in shell will be ready in just over a year. Construction works begin.
The new office building is designed in an attractive location near Katowice’s Spodek. This will provide excellent communication with all districts of the city. Apart from offices, there will be retail and service space. The building with a base shape akin to a triangle is will have 12 above-ground and 2 underground floors.
– The building at Korfantego Avenue is our second implementation for DL Invest Group in Katowice. The project is designed in area which requires special equipment and construction methods. Eiffage Polska Budownictwo has already implemented similar projects successfully, thanks to its many years of unique experience. So, it will be this time, also thanks to our partnership with the investor – said Marek Kowalik, director of the Southern Region Eiffage Polska Budownictwo.
The building will have a reinforced concrete structure, with total cubature of over 83,000 m3, and over 21,000 m2 of total space available. The investor plans to use modern materials and environmentally-friendly solutions. The office building will be ready in the shell stage by the end of April 2021.
– The guiding principle for all of our activities is to have long-term relationships with our tenants. It would be impossible if we didn’t listen to their needs and didn’t trust each other – says Dominik Leszczyński, CEO of DL Invest Group. – It is a big idea present in all stages of cooperation: from designing user- and environmentally-friendly solutions through negotiations to the model of rented property management.
The added value of the investment at Korfantego Avenue, as well as other office centers implemented by DL Invest Group, is maximum care for the comfort of tenants and residents living nearby. However, the nature of this investment is unique.
It is established in the Katowice district where a zinc smelter once operated, a part of the industrial plants of Prince Hohenlohe. Its ruins dominated the Wełnowiec for many years. The new office center on Korfantego Avenue is one of the key elements in the district revitalization plan and a symbol of the transformation of Upper Silesia from an industrial region into a region of highly specialized services related to the knowledge-based economy. The office building at Korfantego Avenue is another investment in Katowice implemented by Eiffage for DL Invest Group. Works on the previous project – DL Center Point II at Wrocławska Street has been completed.
Project in numbers:
- Address: al. Korfantego, Katowice
- Number of floors: 14
- Cubature – 83 324,63 m3
- Net area: 21 208 m2
- Schedule commissioning deadline: end of April 2021
- Architectural design: Ostrowscy Architekci Biuro Projektowe Sp. z o.o.
- General contractor: consortium of Eiffage Polska Serwis and Eiffage Polska Budownictwo
- Investor: DL Invest Group