Health and Safety
With respect to people
Our support in health and safety of employees results not only from legal obligations, but also from respect for employees and subcontractors.
Health and safety
- Sensitizing employees through information campaigns and individual mobilizing actions
- Training such as the compulsory safety quarters or supervisors’ training on risk prevention
- Multi-factor accident analysis
- Providing safe methods and working tools
- Improving the quality of equipment to prevent occupational diseases and injuries resulting from chronic overloads of muscles
- Replacing the most dangerous materials with others, less harmful
- The safe and secured workplace
- Sharing good practices
The standards observed at Eiffage in Poland are confirmed by the certificate of the health and safety management system according to PN-N-18001.