Responsible building construction
Eiffage supports the idea of responsible construction ensuring space planning, which can create better urban organisms, that is:
- harmoniously designed, aesthetic;
- environmentally friendly: created using new technologies and solutions that allow to reduce significantly the carbon footprint during construction and use;
- available – offering a good place to live for both owners and tenants;
- combining various functions – which limits the necessity of daily, long trips to work, shopping, school, seeking entertainment or a greenery;
- conducive to the integration of local communities – liberating positive energy of inhabitants, encouraging to cooperate – regardless of their age or material status.
In many of the Eiffage projects, you can see:
- carefully following the needs of residents (projects of pro-social character, buildings and neighborhoods residents friendly, design in harmony with the local landscape, buildings dipped in well-planned greenery) and ecological challenges (wide use of environmentally friendly technologies and materials);
- creating neighborhoods combining various functions, where you can live well, work, learn or study, spend your free time, etc. – which reduces the need for daily travel, and as a result: reduces CO2 emissions.