A consortium of Eiffage will build Belmonte Hotel & Resort – the first five-star hotel in Krynica-Zdrój
Belmonte Hotel & Resort will be located directly at the ski slope at the foot of Mount Krzyżowa. Its modern architecture and unique interiors will place this investment among the best European ski resorts. The hotel will offer 254 rooms, including investment apartments and premium apartments. Guests will also appreciate the restaurant and ski-bar with a unique panoramic terrace, as well as spacious conference rooms, a fitness and Wellness area and SPA with a swimming pool. The hotel is scheduled to be completed towards the end of 2021.
Belmonte Hotel & Resort has been designed in accordance with the latest trends, while respecting the surroundings and the tradition of the region. Natural materials of the highest quality, such as wood and stone, will enhance the esthetics of the original architecture and guarantee integrating the object with the landscape.
– In every project Eiffage makes a use of best global patterns and international experience of the French Group. We focus on the highest quality, safety and sustainable development. We have followed this value in the implementation of over 55 hotels in Poland, it will be similar for the Belmonte investment in Krynica-Zdrój – said Marek Kowalik, Director of the Southern Region Eiffage Polska Budownictwo.
Krynica-Zdrój is the largest ski resort and the most-visited resort in the Beskid Mountains. The varied ski runs and numerous walking and cycling routes have attracted countless guests at any time of the year for over 100 years.
– Belmonte Hotel is a unique investment in many respects – the first five-star hotel in Krynica-Zdrój, located directly at the ski slope. The location of the investment, the architecture of the building and a high standard prompted us to choose Eiffage as an experienced and reliable general contractor for the construction of this hotel – said Paweł Ryszkiewicz, President of the Belmonte Hotel Management Board.
The building was designed as the asymmetrical letter C, creating an open, green area. Premium rooms, investments and apartments are planned on 8 floors. The scheme comprises a playground in which qualified staff will ensure the safety of the youngest guests. All rooms and apartments will have terraces, and the owners of private apartments will also have parking space in the underground car park. The hotel is scheduled to be completed towards the end of 2021.
Implementation in numbers:
- Address: Krynica-Zdrój, Piękna St. 23
- Number of floors: 8
- Cubature – 70 146,14 m3
- Net area: 17 699,76 m2
- Scheduled commissioning deadline: end of 2021
- Architectural design: P-W-A sp. z o.o.
- General Contractor: consortium of Eiffage Polska Serwis and Eiffage Polska Budownictwo
- Investor: Belmonte Hotel Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.