Riva Verona – another contract for Eiffage Polska Budownictwo in Cracow
Eiffage Polska Budownictwo is going to construct a multi-family residential building in Cracow. The new apartment building will be called Riva Verona.
Riva Verona will be developed along the Vistula Boulevards in the area of Stare Dębniki in Madalinskiego Street. The proximity to the Vistula will provide the residents with spectacular views over the river and easy access to walking and cycle lanes on the boulevards. The location is very attractive also because Riva Verona is going to be developed close to the Dębnicki Park and, on the other riverbank, to the main city landmarks like the Wawel Castle, the Main Square, and to the Planty and Błonia Parks. The residents will have direct access to the public transport network as well as to the main thoroughfare roads.
Within the project, 89 apartments will be constructed on 5 storeys. Additionally, 6 commercial premises will be available. 2 underground storeys will provide lots of space for parking – altogether, 103 parking spaces have been designed. The gross floor area will total 13,325.56 m2. The architects are MATIK Robert Michniewski and the project’s investor is Riva Verona Building Sp. z o.o. Sp.K.
The completion of works is planned for Q3 2019.
Riva Verona in numbers:
- Address: Cracow, Madalińskiego 11A
- Project’s value (net): PLN 19,786,421
- Number of storeys: 5 above ground + 2 underground
- GFA: 13,325.56 m2
- UFA: 5851.10 m2
- Number of apartment units: 89
- Number of commercial premises: 6
- Number of parking spaces: 103§ Architect:MATIK Robert Michniewski
- General contractor: Eiffage Polska Budownictwo
- Investor: Riva Verona Building Sp. z o.o. Sp.K.