Eiffage Immobilier Polska finalises its first investment project
Eiffage Immobilier Polska has completed the sale of flats in “Villa Sadyba”, a small apartment building in the picturesque part of the Warsaw district of Mokotów. It was the first project developed jointly by Polish companies from the Eiffage Group: Eiffage Immobilier Polska (EIP) as the investor, and Eiffage Polska Budownictwo (EPB) as the general contractor.
“Villa Sadyba” is located in a quiet residential part of Warsaw – in Stara Sadyba, in Żegiestowska street. The stylish building with a classic shape houses 6 apartments with a floor area of 77 m2 to 176 m2 on 3 above-ground storeys with independent entrances from the staircase. In the underground car park, there are 12 parking spaces – two for each apartment. The highest quality finishing materials have been used in apartments and common areas, and the whole building is equipped with state-of-the-art energy saving and security solutions. The building is surrounded by a private garden, accessible to the residents only.
– “Villa Sadyba is the first project developed by Eiffage Immobilier Polska from the beginning to the end. All works were carried out and completed as planned. I am very pleased with the final result as well as with the cooperation with our sister company, Eiffage Polska Budownictwo” – said Tymon Nowosielski, President of the Board, Eiffage Immobilier Polska. “Our goal is to implement original projects using the highest quality materials and intelligent technical solutions. We want to provide our customers with the highest level of comfort and peace and safety, so we develop unconventional projects in interesting locations.”
From first being announced, “Villa Sadyba” attracted great interest from potential buyers. Now, all 6 apartments have been sold and thus the investment has been officially closed.
EPB was responsible for comprehensive implementation of the investment, from construction, general construction and sanitary to finishing works. The company also completed the entire technical infrastructure and developed the greenery surrounding the building.
EIB draws on the experience gained by Eiffage Group companies in France and other countries in implementing the most sophisticated and luxurious projects. Last year, Eiffage Group companies renovated e.g. the new flagship department store for Louis Vuitton at Place Vendôme in Paris and redocorated the interiors of several hotels, including the intimate Hoxton in Paris, the historic Grand Hôtel-Dieu in Lyon and the luxury 5-star Les Airelles in the Alpine resort of Courchevel.
Currently, EIP is developing its second project – “Dom przy Źródle” – in the Cracow district of Stare Podgórze. The general contractor is also EPB.
Villa Sadyba in numbers:
- Address: Żegiestowska, Warsaw
- Number of above-ground storeys: 3
- Number of apartments: 6
- Floor area of apartments: 77 m2 to 176 m2
- General contractor: Eiffage Polska Budownictwo
- Investor: Eiffage Immobilier Polska