DL Center Point II Katowice topped out
The construction works on the new office building in Katowice are proceeding according to plan. The final section of the roof slab was poured a few weeks before the contractual deadline. The core and shell of the building is scheduled to be completed by the end of this year.
The investor of DL Center Point II Katowice is DL INVEST GROUP. The new office complex will be composed of three buildings: the lower, four-storey Building A and two five-storey Buildings B and C. The buildings will be connected through a three-storey glass passage with the main entrance. In the one-storey underground car park, 154 parking spaces will be provided. Another 185 parking spaces are planned above-ground.
The office complex is being developed in Katowice, on a 1.5 ha plot between the city’s main thoroughfare Aleja Walentego Rozdzienskiego and ul. Wroclawska. DL Center Point II Katowice will have a gross leasable area of almost 22,500 m2, of which 11,900 m2 will be offices for rent and more than 3,000 m2 – commercial and service premises.
DL Center Point II Katowice in numbers:
- Address: ul. Wrocławska, Katowice
- Number of storeys: 6 (5 above-ground, 1 underground)
- Gross volume – above-ground: 81,656 m3
- Gross volume – underground: 21,371 m3
- Gross floor area (total): 24,681 m2
- Planned delivery date: Q1 2020
- Architect: Ostrowscy Architekci
- General contractor: consortium of Eiffage Polska Serwis and Eiffage Polska Budownictwo
- Developer: DL INVEST GROUP PM S.A.
- Investor: DL Invest Group