Completed construction works of the Przy Bażantarni housing estate in Warsaw
Eiffage Polska Budownictwo, acting as the General Contractor, has completed construction works commissioned by the investor at Przy Bażantarni 8 B-D, in the Warsaw district of Ursynów. Altogether, 198 apartment units and 7 commercial premises have been officially handed over.
Located in the district of Ursynów in close proximity to the Natolin underground station, the Przy Bażantarni housing estate comprises three buildings of original form with 6 to 10 storeys. The final number of apartment units is smaller than planned as, at buyers’ request, several units have been knocked together to form one. The two-storey underground car parks hold 270 parking spaces; additionally, 14 above-ground parking spaces are provided in front of the buildings. Within the estate grounds, a square with a playground has also been designed.
The Przy Bażantarni housing estate has been developed in a highly sought-after location. Nearby there are a school and a kindergarten, as well as shops, restaurants and a cinema. Parallel to the estate runs a bicycle path leading to the Kabacki Forest. Across the street, there is also an attractive park with a large playground and landscaped greenery.
Przy Bażantarni in numbers:
- Address: Przy Bażantarni 8 B-D, Warsaw
- Number of buildings: 3
- Number of storeys: 6 to 10 above ground and 2 underground
- GFA: 30 483 m2
- UFA (residential): 13 032 m2
- UFA (commercial): 894 m2
- Number of apartment units: 198
- General contractor: Eiffage Polska Budownictwo
- Investor: Volumetric Polska and RK INVESTMENT
- Architect: KAPS Architekci Korneluk Parysek Słowik
- Project’s value (net): PLN 52 560 000
- Number of parking spaces: 270 underground and 14 above ground
- Places for bicycles: in special-purpose units in buildings B, C and D