Eiffage Polska Budownictwo will build another housing estate in Poznań
Eiffage Polska Budownictwo will build another
housing estate in Poznań
Eiffage Polska Budownictwo has signed two agreements on building a complex of residential buildings located in Wołkowyska street in Poznań. The first contract entails the construction of the first stage of the housing estate, which is to start in July this year. The second one concerns the construction of the second stage of the project, whose launch is planned for July 2018. The investor is UWI Inwestycje S.A.
The new housing estate is being erected in Poznań’s Rataje, in the vicinity of the famous Malta Lake. It will be composed of five individual residential buildings set on the common garage hall. The first stage of the project owes its name ― Malta26 ― to the number of the lot, on which it will be located. This stage will comprise a C-shaped-like building, which will have 6 storeys in total, including 1 underground. It will consist of 76 apartments of 31-88 sq. m. in floor area.
After Botanika housing estate, it is yet another residential project that we are building in Poznań with UWI Inwestycje, said Rafał Strugała, Commercial Director of Northern Division in Eiffage Polska Budownictwo.
The second stage of the housing estate will comprise four additional buildings, which will consist of 167 apartments. Responsible for the architectural design is AB BUD-PL Marta Faron-Mikołajczyk.
Key figures for the 1st stage of the project (Building A, Malta26):
- Address: Poznań, 26 Wołkowyska St. 26
- Number of buildings: 1
- Number of the storeys: 6 above ground and 1 underground
- GFA: 132,316 m2
- Usable floor area (apartments): 3 802,11 m2
- Number of apartments: 76
Key figures for the 2nd stage of the project:
- Address: Poznań, Wołkowyska St.
- Number of the buildings: 4
- Number of the storeys:
- Building BDE: 6 above ground and 1 underground
- Building C: 5 above ground and 1 underground
Information concerning the whole investment:
- Architectural design: AB BUD-PL Marta Faron-Mikołajczyk
- General contractor: Eiffage Polska Budownictwo
- Investor: UWI Inwestycje S.A.