Eiffage completes construction works on a new hotel: Hampton by Hilton Mokotów
Eiffage Polska Budownictwo has completed construction works on Hampton by Hilton Mokotów. The construction of the shell is now finished.
The works carried out by Eiffage Polska Budownictwo concerned reinforced concrete, windows, exterior doors and external cladding.
The gross floor area of Hampton by Hilton Mokotów will amount to 7178.84 sq. m. The hotel will be composed of 163 rooms and 3 conference rooms. The building will have 7 storeys above ground and one underground that will house a 58 parking spot garage. Outside the building there will be also additional parking spots as well as a bicycle parking rack.
The main asset of the hotel is its location, as the building is within only 7 minute driving distance from Chopin Airport, in the close proximity of the headquarters and offices of the biggest companies. The hotel was designed by AGK Architekci studio, which also designed Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport, Hampton by Hilton Gdańsk Airport as well as the modern Sopot Hotel.
Project in numbers:
- Name: Hampton by Hilton
- Address: Postępu 7, Warsaw
- Number of storeys: 7 above ground, 1 underground
- GFA, above ground: 7178.84 sq. m.
- GFA, underground: 2443.17 sq. m.
- Number of hotel rooms: 163
- Investor: SUN INVESTMENT
- Architect: AGK Architekci AW Sp. z o.o.
- Number of parking spots: 58 underground and 14 above ground plus a bicycle rack for 8 vehicles.