Eiffage Polska Budownictwo to build DL Center Point II Katowice
DL INVEST GROUP PM S.A. commissioned EPB with the core and shell construction of a multipurpose office, commercial and service complex. The new building will be called DL Center Point II Katowice.
DL Center Point II Katowice is a free-standing, up-to-five-storey complex with a one-storey underground car park holding 154 parking spaces. Additional 144 parking spaces will be available for future tenants in the above-ground car park on-site.
The complex will consist of two structures: a lower four-storey one (Part A) and a higher five-storey one (Parts B and C), interconnected by a one-storey glazed reception hall, which will provide the main entrance into the complex. The building is designed in modern style, which is further accentuated by a ventilated façade with a distinctive form.
DL Center Point II Katowice will have nearly 22,000 sqm of combined gross usable and leasable area. As it will meet the criteria of above-standard energy efficiency, it will be certified in BREEAM.
The building is being developed in Katowice, on a 1.5 ha plot of land between one of the city’s main thoroughfares leading to the city centre – Aleja Walentego Roździeńskiego, and ul. Wrocławska. It is located in close vicinity of BREMA office building, an earlier development of Eiffage Polska Budownictwo.
DL Center Point II Katowice in numbers:
- Adress: ul. Wrocławska, Katowice
- Number of storeys: 6 (5 above-ground, 1 underground)
- Gross Building Volume – above-ground: 81,655.79 m3
- Gross Building Volume – underground: 21,370.83 m3
- Gross Floor Area (total): 21,923.18 m2
- Planed delivery date: Q3/Q4 2019
- Architect: Ostrowscy Architekci
- General contractor: Eiffage Polska Budownictwo
- SPV: DL INVEST GROUP PM S.A.
- Investor: DL Invest Group
This post is also available in: Polish